RHMS Parent Teacher Association
Join the PTA!
Parents, teachers, grandparents and community friends are all invited to join the Rogers-Herr PTA!
Eight bucks ($8) makes you a Rogers-Herr Hero! Membership supports supplies for teachers and lots of school activities. Members can also vote at the quarterly general body meetings.
Join now by clicking this link!
View our meeting dates and minutes from previous meetings at this link. And for more information, read our PTA by-laws.
Find Your Niche
Our PTA organizes many activities including family Ice Cream Socials, Staff Appreciation events, fundraisers, wellness events, intramural sports and much more.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- To assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the schools of this nation
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth, the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education